Effective Date: 22-08-2021
- In order to enhance the community management of LIVETREE and provide the users a healthy and harmonious platform for both talent show and appreciation, LIVETREE reserves the right to control violations in content and behaviour.
- LIVETREE users shall comply with the relevant local laws and regulations as well as Community Convention of LIVETREE, otherwise, he or she would be punished for the violations, which would be graded by the LIVETREE according to a comprehensive evaluation of the violation intention, time and other objective factors .
- This convention is applicable to all the community content, including but not limited to broadcasting, videos, pictures, user behaviour, etc.
- The users could make an appeal against the punishment.
- LIVETREE reserves the right of final explanation of all the punishment.
In addition to the User Agreement, please read the regulations listed below. This convention would be amended from time to time according to the development of LIVETREE community and platform.
Serious Violations (Class A)
- Publication of anti-state and anti-government remarks or behaviour insulting the government and state is strictly prohibited.
- Endangering state security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity.
- Harming national honour and interests.
- Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, or undermining national unity.
- Undermining national religion policy, damaging social order and peace and personal morality.
- Spreading violence, terror or abetting the commission of crimes.
- Organizing unlawful assembly, mobbing or disturbing social order.
- Inciting religious and racial discrimination.
- Broadcasting live streaming involving sexual behaviour, health-threatening content, pornographic content, sensitive political issues or copyright infringement or videos and prostitution advertisement is prohibited.
- Displaying sexual organ or other private body parts is strictly prohibited, eg. touching sensitive parts , displaying female breast, hips, inner thighs and genital of female and male, wearing see-through clothes etc.
- Broadcasting gambling is strictly prohibited, gambling live streaming or inciting others to gamble.
- Broadcasting drugs distribution is strictly prohibited, eg. displaying drug samples or relevant performance, drug-taking, injection, or interpretation of drug-making procedure etc.
- Privacy infringement, harming other’s security, endangering public interests, invading others safety and cruelty animals is strictly prohibited.
- Others behaviour involving pornography (e.g. moaning), politics, gambling or drug is strictly prohibited.
- Publicising competing products, poaching，unlawful deal of diamonds or beans and fraud is strictly prohibited.
- Broadcasting speech involving terrorism, extremism, war, and religion violations is not allowed.
- Promotion of sexual toys, aphrodisiac or posting misleading part-time job recruitment information is strictly prohibited.
- It’s prohibited to conduct any behaviour that could damage the interest of the official platform;
- It’s prohibited to impersonate LIVETREE to send any information or links;
- It’s prohibited to conduct any activity in the name of the LIVETREE without permission;
- It’s prohibited to use the LIVETREE “Cosme Talhuselah” or other LIVETREE official avatar or the key word like ‘LIVETREE’ in the personal profile without the official authorization.
General violations (Class B)
- The Dress Code for Hosts: Hosts should wear appropriately. Wearing no clothing or sexually suggestive clothing is prohibited.
- Tops: Underwear outside is prohibited.
- Bottoms: The hem of your skirt or shorts should not be above your hip.
- Men are not allowed be bare-chested.
- Showing bra or underpants is prohibited.
- Women are strictly forbidden to expose deep cleavage.
- Skimpy outfits, see-through looks, flesh tights, fishnet stockings, garters, thongs, panties, briefs, low waist shorts or any clothes with sexually suggestive meaning in text or graphs is not allowed.
- Swimming suit is allowed when broadcasting on the beach or in the pool.
- Boxing/Gym: Shirtless is not allowed. Only vest or sports suit is acceptable.
Rules of Conduct:
- All behaviour while drinking or after drinking is prohibited.
- Smoking or drinking is not allowed.
- Any other indecent performance, sexually suggestive acts and voices are prohibited.
Rules of Speech:
- Defamation, abuse or verbal attack is prohibited.
- Harassment or molestation is prohibited.
- Any content or activity involving pornography, sexual content to foster an indecent atmosphere is prohibited.
- Distributing unauthorized advertisements against state laws and LIVETREE policies or illegal advertisements is prohibited. Illegal advertisement like adult products, guns, weapons, crossbow, porn, care products, cigarette, aphrodisiac and venereal diseases treatment.
Rules of Broadcasting Places and Circumstances:
- Restrictions on erotic entertainment venues like bath center.
- Singing and broadcasting erotic music is prohibited.
- No live streaming on competing live stream platforms.
- In addition to rules above, other people’s inappropriate behaviour and attire like smoking, shirtless, naked should be avoided in the camera when broadcasting.
- When broadcasting, hosts are not allowed to broadcast negative content like sleeping, leaving camera for long time, blank screen or not showing up for long time.
- Broadcast or retransmission of live shows, movies or television programs without authorization is not allowed.
- During broadcasting as guest, if conducting violation Class A or Class B, guest will be punished according to violation of Class A or Class B.
- The platform rules apply to users at all ages.
- If avatars and covers conduct violation of Class A or Class B, the avatars and covers will be banned and users are forbidden to upload new avatars or covers in 24 hours or 1 hour.
- In counties where juveniles broadcasting is not allowed, juveniles are nmeiyot allowed to broadcast.
Breach of Agreement
Class A Violation: For the first time violation, LIVETREE will terminate your account.
Class B Violation: Your account will be suspended from broadcasting for a minimum of 10 minutes to a maximum of 10 days at the sole discretion of LIVETREE.