Imagine being able to watch your favourite films and documentaries with your loved ones or community at the same time. On Livetree, screenings enable you to schedule a time to watch together. This will help you and your friends share some memorable moments, watching films that enable you to sit forward and engage with insightful stories that will inspire you to make a positive change to the world.
Sometimes finding the right time to spend with your loved ones is difficult. Here at Livetree you are able to schedule a screening at any time whether that may be 4am or 10pm, as long as it is convenient to you and your family.
This brilliant feature also enables you to interact with your community who may be living very far away from you. Location no longer matters as you will be able to chat with your friends and your community whilst watching your film.
Scheduling a screening takes less than a minute , so let’s start now!
- Firstly, go to the discover page to choose a film .
2. Once you have selected your preferred film you will see an icon above the film that is labelled ‘schedule screening’.
3. When you select this icon, it will take you to a page where you will be able to set a date and time for the screening.
4. Also, you will have the option to make it a public or private screening where it will just be for you and the friends you have selected to join the screening.
5. Lastly, you can create your screening.
On Livetree discover the story behind the facts . You can have an impact by raising awareness by sharing our Films/TV and Documentaries that will change your world.